Online and live trainings are available to help builders, architects, designers and subcontractors in the Pacific Northwest learn how to design and build with ducts inside. After participating in this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of building homes with ducts inside
- Identify which members of the design and construction team need to be involved
- Evaluate six different design approaches to building ducts inside
- Explain general principles and best practices for each approach
- Review additional resources that are available to help builders adopt this practice
To register for online training click HERE.